Does the township enforce property maintenance?

If a structure is being neglected to the point of being declared a public nuisance, the Board of Trustees are authorized to begin nuisance abatement procedures. If the structure presents a health hazard, the Summit County Health Department should be consulted. They can be reached at 330-923-4891.

Show All Answers

1. Are zoning permits required for a garage, fence, storage shed, swimming pool, etc.?
2. Do I need a permit for roofing, siding, windows, and doors?
3. Can I purchase a copy of the Zoning Resolution and Zoning Map?
4. Who do I call regarding inoperable or unlicensed vehicles on a property?
5. Does the township provide property surveys?
6. Does the township enforce property maintenance?
7. Does the Township enforce yards that are not being maintained?
8. I received a letter notifying me of a Board of Zoning Appeals meeting concerning my neighbor’s planned construction of a garage. Am I required to attend?
9. What are the regulations regarding Garage/Yard Sales?